Friday, October 15, 2010

I miss you all....

Hey Girls I have miss you all...
I haven't had time to blog this past month due to some illnesses, but thank the Lord all is better now; so I wanted to get back to blog'n. I want to start by sharing my OCS cards for Sep & Oct. I hope that you all like it.

Sep OCS was with Cyndi...
Here is the card she send me (It is so cute !!!I love her swivel idea)

Next we have October swap with Jenny in Hilo...
Here is my card to her.. My fav part of this card was the inside but I forgot to take a picture [:o(


and here is the card she sent me... isn't it so creative...amazing!



Thanks for stopping by, Girls. I will see you all tomorrow. I have a ton of stuff to post... Also I wanted to share since Munchkins closed, I had talked to Cyn and the rest of the regular girls who participated in the 3- card swap; and I will be hosting this from now on. So, I will start with a Christmas 3-card swap...I'll have more details tommorrow..
Big HUGE hugs to you all,

3 comments:

  1. nice cards from both of you for Oct! and thanks again for my card! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute card ideas! I really like them all. Give me a call this afternoon to discuss tomorrow's event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K, I am so glad that you have decided to host this!!! Love it and when I get settled I will definitely join in! Finally got a chance to do some blog hopping and, of course, yours was the first for me to stop in on. Love ya and miss ya. Give my love to the family and praying you all are healthy!

    Cyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing from all you wonderful Ladies!! all the best, NSCG