Thursday, October 28, 2010

Autumn Foliage....

Good Morning Ladies,
I wanted to share a cute card idea that came to me while watching a Hallmark movie... Yes I am a sucker for those Hallmark movies. Here in Hawaii we really don't get to experience Fall but we do get a lot of rain when winter is around the corner. SO, it's been raining a lot.... With all that said I hope you like this card I really do and now I just need to find a someone to send it to :o)


Paper: Creative Memories Croptober Fest
Stamp: Magnolia Collection 2010
Colors: Copic
Ribbon: American Craft
Extra: Tim Holts Stickles (Crystal)

I really hope you all like her...Please leave a comment to let me know what you think.
Have a wonderful day Ladies.
Big Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing from all you wonderful Ladies!! all the best, NSCG