Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Munchkins Class Friday Aug 20th

Aloha to all,
I wanted to post some picture samples of the class I will be teaching this Friday at Munchkins. This class we will be working on a Never Ending Card. I really like this card because it is fun to send to Kids of all ages. My DH likes it so much he sat and played with it for like 15 mins. He is so funny. Any who, I hope you like it and I will list the info after the Pics.



Papers: Cosmo Cricket, Neenah, Watercolor Paper 300gm
Images: The Greeting Farm Sprout collection Chelsea
Colors: Copic & Faber-Castell water color pencils

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you come to the class. It's this Friday Aug 20th 12-2pm.
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of this card.
Lots of hugs,



1 comment:

  1. Love the never ending card. Great color combos. Perfect for summer. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing from all you wonderful Ladies!! all the best, NSCG