Monday, July 26, 2010

Note Book Class..

Hello Ladies,
I hope your weekend is going well. A little rainy on this end of the island but not too bad. Well, I want to thank all the ladies that came to my last class. (you know who you are). We had a blast. It was fun talking and learning, it turned out to be more than just a card class. I shared lots of tips and I hope you all learned a lot of new techniques. You all were a blast to teach and I hope to see your creations soon. Well, today I have the info for the notebook class that I will be teaching at Munchkins. Here is a sample of what it will look like. I hope you all like it.



These are the Copics that you will need to bring:
E37,E35,E31,E29,E11,E00,YR02,YR00,BV01,BV04,BV08,
R20,Y08,G000,E37,E35,E31,E37,YR00,YR02,YR07,B00,YG67,G14
And, remember if you want to bring other mediums of coloring that is alright too.
So thanks for stopping by today and please leave me a comment of what you think of the notebook. I love to hear from you all.
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! One of my favorite line of stamps!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing from all you wonderful Ladies!! all the best, NSCG