Saturday, July 17, 2010

Join a Class...

Happy Saturday to all,
It's been a long time since I blogged because I was on the mainland visiting. But I am back and so happy to be home. Today I would like to share some wonderful news. Well as you all know Cyn's store Munchkins is like my 2nd home and well I am lucky enough to have the chance to teach some classes too. Yep, that's right I am part of the new line up of ladies teaching at Munchkins in these coming months. And let me tell you I am so excited. I wanted to truly make some of my best crafting for these classes, and teach some of the more interesting techniques that I have used. So here are some pictures and descriptions of the next few classes I will be teaching.

July 23rd Friday 12-2pm: Tent Card


If you are attending the class these are the Copic markers you want to bring:
100,T02,T08,E00,E000,E93,R55,R81,B32,B45,YG67,G24,R32,R30

Hope you come out, and if you would please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the card and all the news; I would love some feed back. You all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing from all you wonderful Ladies!! all the best, NSCG