Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy May!!

Hi all,
Happy May!!! I love this month. OK so I made these cards a few days ago and I wanted to share them with you. I Just love spring time and all the colors that this season brings. I LOVE TGF stamps and I have been wanting to do cute things with them and I finally had a reason too.
OK, well please comment if you stop by.. it's nice to hear from you all. Have a wonderful Tuesday!


Stamps: TGF
Paper: Creative Memories
Coloring: Copic
Text: Slice cartridge ( Breast Cancer one)
Other Tools used: Washi Tape ( found at TGF)

1 comment:

  1. Karen, beautiful cards and so pretty and coloring is great! Good to see you today at the store.

    Cyn
    MunchKins

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love hearing from all you wonderful Ladies!! all the best, NSCG